Blue Man Goes on Oprah
Oprah is revealing the mysteries of a man with blue skin.
The Madera man who's made national headlines because of the color of his skin will meet with Doctor Oz on Oprah Tuesday.
Oprah: "You didn't just wake up one morning and you were blue?"
Blue man: "It was gradual, two to three months I actually did this."
Doctor Oz examines how Paul Karason's skin turned blue.
Karason drinks a health tonic, called colloidal silver, that's been linked to the bluish-purple discoloration.
But he doesn't think drinking it changed the color of his skin, he thinks it's because he rubbed it on his face to treat a skin problem.
See the blue man Tuesday at 4 pm on ABC30.
oprah winfrey, local
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car 20 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 41 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Surviving the mall's food court 6 min ago
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Consumer Watch: Surviving the mall's food...
13 min ago
- Fresno auto repair shops look for next...
46 min ago
- Freeze takes toll on Valley's $1.5 billion...
3 min ago