Blue Man Goes on Oprah
Oprah is revealing the mysteries of a man with blue skin.
The Madera man who's made national headlines because of the color of his skin will meet with Doctor Oz on Oprah Tuesday.
Oprah: "You didn't just wake up one morning and you were blue?"
Blue man: "It was gradual, two to three months I actually did this."
Doctor Oz examines how Paul Karason's skin turned blue.
Karason drinks a health tonic, called colloidal silver, that's been linked to the bluish-purple discoloration.
But he doesn't think drinking it changed the color of his skin, he thinks it's because he rubbed it on his face to treat a skin problem.
See the blue man Tuesday at 4 pm on ABC30.
oprah winfrey, local
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses