Blue Man Goes on Oprah
Oprah is revealing the mysteries of a man with blue skin.
The Madera man who's made national headlines because of the color of his skin will meet with Doctor Oz on Oprah Tuesday.
Oprah: "You didn't just wake up one morning and you were blue?"
Blue man: "It was gradual, two to three months I actually did this."
Doctor Oz examines how Paul Karason's skin turned blue.
Karason drinks a health tonic, called colloidal silver, that's been linked to the bluish-purple discoloration.
But he doesn't think drinking it changed the color of his skin, he thinks it's because he rubbed it on his face to treat a skin problem.
See the blue man Tuesday at 4 pm on ABC30.
oprah winfrey, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about