Police arrest Dave Hawk in the murder of his ex-wife Debbie Hawk
Hanford, CA (KFSN) -- Hanford police along with Kings County investigators arrested Dave Hawk Thursday afternoon. Police say the arrest happened during a traffic stop.
Hawk was booked into the Kings County jail on one count of first-degree murder in the death of his ex-wife.
Debbie Hawk was reported missing on June 13th, 2006. Police believed she had been taken from her ransacked home against her will. One month later, police classified her case as a murder.
It's not known what led police to arrest Dave Hawk for murder. But the Hanford Police Department is scheduled to hold a news conference Friday morning to release more details.
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 now open
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time