Police arrest Dave Hawk in the murder of his ex-wife Debbie Hawk
Hanford, CA (KFSN) -- Hanford police along with Kings County investigators arrested Dave Hawk Thursday afternoon. Police say the arrest happened during a traffic stop.
Hawk was booked into the Kings County jail on one count of first-degree murder in the death of his ex-wife.
Debbie Hawk was reported missing on June 13th, 2006. Police believed she had been taken from her ransacked home against her will. One month later, police classified her case as a murder.
It's not known what led police to arrest Dave Hawk for murder. But the Hanford Police Department is scheduled to hold a news conference Friday morning to release more details.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 51 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it 11 min ago
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Near drownings on the rise 37 min ago
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free