New Fresno Bar Regulations Begin Monday
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- People who enjoy Fresno's nightlife can stay up until the early morning.
Businesses with a dance club permit in downtown Fresno will be able to stay open until 4 a.m. under the new rules. But they will still have to stop serving alcohol at 2 a.m.
Bars on the north end which normally close at midnight, will be able to stay open until 2 a.m. as long as neighbors don't complain.
The extended hours aren't automatic. Interested businesses have to apply for the new permits.
The city says several businesses have begun the process.
fresno, fresno downtown, valley politics, local, christine park
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos