New Fresno Bar Regulations Begin Monday
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- People who enjoy Fresno's nightlife can stay up until the early morning.
Businesses with a dance club permit in downtown Fresno will be able to stay open until 4 a.m. under the new rules. But they will still have to stop serving alcohol at 2 a.m.
Bars on the north end which normally close at midnight, will be able to stay open until 2 a.m. as long as neighbors don't complain.
The extended hours aren't automatic. Interested businesses have to apply for the new permits.
The city says several businesses have begun the process.
fresno, fresno downtown, valley politics, local, christine park
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases