Christmas Tree Raises Money for Children's Hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- McCaffrey homes helped light this giant 35-foot tree, outside their office at Van Ness and Herndon. It's a fundraiser for Children's Hospital Central California.
Each ten dollar donation to sponsor a light goes to the medical center.
Choirs from local schools entertained while kids got to meet Santa Claus.
Action News Anchor Christine Park was on hand to emcee Thursday night's tree-lighting. This is the first year for the ceremony and fundraiser.
fresno, fresno northwest, childrens hospital central california, christmas, charity, local
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- Bob Wills home threatened by development 9 min ago
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico 46 min ago
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
44 min ago
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
37 min ago
- Historic home of country music legend Bob...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos