Nations Most Influential Rabbi in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of the most influential rabbis in the country was in Fresno Sunday to talk about the challenges facing Israel.
Rabbi David Saperstein spoke at Temple Beth Israel in Northwest Fresno Sunday afternoon - where people in attendance had a chance to ask him questions about religion and possible peace solutions.
Rabbi Saperstein was chosen by President Obama to sit on a White House Faith-Based Council and Newsweek magazine named him the Nation's Most Influential Rabbi.
He spoke again Sunday night at the Unitarian Universalist Church at 6:30, during the Interfaith Alliance's annual meeting.
fresno, president barack obama, israel, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos