Sierra Summit Thrives After Winter Storm
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This week's storms created a different kind of problem up at Sierra Summit.
They had too much business Saturday.
The snow was thick up there and you could see it really well in a picture of the docks at Shaver Lake, taken from a helicopter above the summit.
fresno county, storm, safety, local, john-thomas kobos
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house 26 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos