Big Rig Carrying Milk Rolled Over Near Traver
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thick fog is being partly blamed for a Big Rig accident near Traver. Around 12:45 Thursday morning, a Big Rig carrying milk rolled over onto Highway 99 from Avenue 352.
The truck driver said he didn't see a stop sign soon enough and the big rig, tipped over when he stepped on the brakes. Two other cars hit the semi.
The CHP said visibility in the area was about 150 feet. The Big Rig driver was not seriously hurt and the people in the other cars were not injured.
Crews pulled the wrecked semi out of the road to tow it away.
traver, tulare county, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees allowed home 2 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop 26 min ago
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Accuweather Forecast
51 min ago