Big Rig Carrying Milk Rolled Over Near Traver
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thick fog is being partly blamed for a Big Rig accident near Traver. Around 12:45 Thursday morning, a Big Rig carrying milk rolled over onto Highway 99 from Avenue 352.
The truck driver said he didn't see a stop sign soon enough and the big rig, tipped over when he stepped on the brakes. Two other cars hit the semi.
The CHP said visibility in the area was about 150 feet. The Big Rig driver was not seriously hurt and the people in the other cars were not injured.
Crews pulled the wrecked semi out of the road to tow it away.
traver, tulare county, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 45 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers 10 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 26 min ago
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos