Big Rig Carrying Milk Rolled Over Near Traver
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thick fog is being partly blamed for a Big Rig accident near Traver. Around 12:45 Thursday morning, a Big Rig carrying milk rolled over onto Highway 99 from Avenue 352.
The truck driver said he didn't see a stop sign soon enough and the big rig, tipped over when he stepped on the brakes. Two other cars hit the semi.
The CHP said visibility in the area was about 150 feet. The Big Rig driver was not seriously hurt and the people in the other cars were not injured.
Crews pulled the wrecked semi out of the road to tow it away.
traver, tulare county, local
- SW Fresno crash leaves multiple people injured 12 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal