Survivor of Car Crash Involving 11-Yr-Old Arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The only survivor in a South Valley car crash involving an 11-year-old driver has been arrested.
Froylan Gonzalez was arrested Tuesday after he was released from the hospital. He is being charged with three counts of vehicular manslaughter and two counts of child endangerment.
Investigators say Gonzales let 11-year-old Jose Silva drive a car last month.
Jose, his 7-year-old sister Elizabeth and their mother Maria were all killed when the boy ran a stop sign near Woodville.
tulare county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels