Suspicious Teen Death in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office is investigating the suspicious death of a 16-year-old girl.
The Sheriff's office says someone discovered the girl's body early Tuesday morning at a home on Lane near Fowler Avenue.
The Fresno County Coroner's Office will perform an autopsy Tuesday to determine exactly what caused the teen's death.
fresno county, fowler, crimetracker, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch