Suspicious Teen Death in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office is investigating the suspicious death of a 16-year-old girl.
The Sheriff's office says someone discovered the girl's body early Tuesday morning at a home on Lane near Fowler Avenue.
The Fresno County Coroner's Office will perform an autopsy Tuesday to determine exactly what caused the teen's death.
fresno county, fowler, crimetracker, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno