Body Found in Canal South of Stratford
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Kings County Sheriff's Detectives hope to learn more Monday about a decomposed body found in a canal South of Stratford after the autopsy is complete.
Detectives said field workers found the man's body Friday afternoon near 19th Avenue South of Madison Avenue.
The body was partially submerged in the water officials are treating the death as a homicide.
crimetracker, stratford, kings county, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76