Kids Day Raises $427,000 & Counting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Volunteers all across the Valley raised $427-thousand dollars selling Tuesday's special edition of the Fresno Bee. The papers only cost a dollar, but donations of any size were accepted.
As of Tuesday night, organizers say they have exceeded their goal of $400-thousand dollars ... and the counting will continue Wednesday.
All proceeds benefit Children's Hospital Central California.
If you'd like to make a five dollar donation -- you can text the name "George" to 90999.
ABC 30 is a proud sponsor of Kids Day.
childrens hospital central california, local
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 34 min ago
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- California farmers to get more water 7 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Photos: Easter traditions explained