Big Rig Crash Forced Closure of I-5 near Lost Hills
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The northbound lanes of Interstate Five have reopened in Kern County after a big rig accident.
The northbound lanes of I-5 were closed at Highway 46 in the area of Lost Hills. Authorities say a cargo vehicle carrying a hazardous material had smoke coming from the trailer.
Drivers were being diverted off the interstate because of the unknown chemicals on the truck.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals