Big Rig Crash Forced Closure of I-5 near Lost Hills
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The northbound lanes of Interstate Five have reopened in Kern County after a big rig accident.
The northbound lanes of I-5 were closed at Highway 46 in the area of Lost Hills. Authorities say a cargo vehicle carrying a hazardous material had smoke coming from the trailer.
Drivers were being diverted off the interstate because of the unknown chemicals on the truck.
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay 50 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos