Big Rig Crash Forced Closure of I-5 near Lost Hills
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The northbound lanes of Interstate Five have reopened in Kern County after a big rig accident.
The northbound lanes of I-5 were closed at Highway 46 in the area of Lost Hills. Authorities say a cargo vehicle carrying a hazardous material had smoke coming from the trailer.
Drivers were being diverted off the interstate because of the unknown chemicals on the truck.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos