Home Invasion in Fresno, 13-Yr-Old Victim Talks to Action News
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating an early morning home invasion robbery in Southwest Fresno. Officers say four men forced their way into the home on Marks and Chandler around 5:30 Wednesday morning.
Two of the men were said to be armed. Officers say the suspects approached the home owner as he was leaving for work. Once inside, the robbers began searching for money.
With his parents permission, a 13-year-old inside the home, talked to Action News about the ordeal. Joe Paim said, "They tied me and my dad up and my mom and they turned off the lights. They left the house. Then we just got up, untied ourselves and that's when I called 911.
No one was hurt, but the suspects got away with a large sum of money and other property. Investigators believe the men may have known the victims.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Fresno Police Department.
crimetracker, robbery, fresno police department, local
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87 3 min ago
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors 52 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos