Home Invasion in Fresno, 13-Yr-Old Victim Talks to Action News
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating an early morning home invasion robbery in Southwest Fresno. Officers say four men forced their way into the home on Marks and Chandler around 5:30 Wednesday morning.
Two of the men were said to be armed. Officers say the suspects approached the home owner as he was leaving for work. Once inside, the robbers began searching for money.
With his parents permission, a 13-year-old inside the home, talked to Action News about the ordeal. Joe Paim said, "They tied me and my dad up and my mom and they turned off the lights. They left the house. Then we just got up, untied ourselves and that's when I called 911.
No one was hurt, but the suspects got away with a large sum of money and other property. Investigators believe the men may have known the victims.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Fresno Police Department.
crimetracker, robbery, fresno police department, local
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos