Two People Shot In Earlimart Drive-By Shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Deputies spent Thursday night going over the crime scene at the 600 block of Quail Avenue near Earlimart Drive.
Deputies say around 9:30 Thursday night they got a call of shots being fired in the area. A few miles away, they found a 27-year-old man and a juvenile shot.
Officers say a friend was taking the two victims to a hospital when they spotted an E.M.S. truck and stopped for help.
The shooting victims were then taken to hospitals in Fresno and Bakersfield. One of the victims remains in the hospital in critical condition. The other victim was treated and released.
earlimart, crimetracker, shooting, south valley, local
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Young woman dies in hit-run crash on Highway 99
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack