Fire Official Investigate Huron Business Fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County fire officials are investigating a business fire that broke out early this morning in the small town of Huron.
Pictures of the damage from the fire were sent to Action News from Fresno County Fire Protection District Spokesman John Dominguiz.
The fire started around 6 a.m. on the 15,000-block of West Dorris. Authorities say there were three separate fires in one warehouse.
Early damage estimates are at $1-million dollars.
No one was injured in the fire. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course 13 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos