Fire Official Investigate Huron Business Fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County fire officials are investigating a business fire that broke out early this morning in the small town of Huron.
Pictures of the damage from the fire were sent to Action News from Fresno County Fire Protection District Spokesman John Dominguiz.
The fire started around 6 a.m. on the 15,000-block of West Dorris. Authorities say there were three separate fires in one warehouse.
Early damage estimates are at $1-million dollars.
No one was injured in the fire. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 24 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case