Fire Official Investigate Huron Business Fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County fire officials are investigating a business fire that broke out early this morning in the small town of Huron.
Pictures of the damage from the fire were sent to Action News from Fresno County Fire Protection District Spokesman John Dominguiz.
The fire started around 6 a.m. on the 15,000-block of West Dorris. Authorities say there were three separate fires in one warehouse.
Early damage estimates are at $1-million dollars.
No one was injured in the fire. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe