Two Fresno Gang Members Arrested After Police Chase
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- C.H.P. officers arrested two gang members after a short police chase ended in a crash Sunday afternoon.
The car crashed into another vehicle in central Fresno after an officer noticed it was stolen and started following it on Highway 99.
Officers say the two people inside were Bulldog gang members and one was a wanted parolee. They were taken into custody after initially trying to run away from officers.
Investigators also found two loaded guns in and around the stolen vehicle. They say the driver of the stolen vehicle was taken to the hospital, but there were no serious injuries related to the crash.
bulldog gang, fresno, fresno central, local
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing 16 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart