Two Fresno Gang Members Arrested After Police Chase
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- C.H.P. officers arrested two gang members after a short police chase ended in a crash Sunday afternoon.
The car crashed into another vehicle in central Fresno after an officer noticed it was stolen and started following it on Highway 99.
Officers say the two people inside were Bulldog gang members and one was a wanted parolee. They were taken into custody after initially trying to run away from officers.
Investigators also found two loaded guns in and around the stolen vehicle. They say the driver of the stolen vehicle was taken to the hospital, but there were no serious injuries related to the crash.
bulldog gang, fresno, fresno central, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos