Hit and Run in Visalia, Homeless Man in Critical Condition
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia Police say the homeless man was pushing a shopping cart across North Dinuba Boulevard when he was hit by a man driving an SUV.
Witnesses tell police the driver of the suburban that hit the man and then left the scene.
Officers still haven't identified the homeless man. He's recovering at a Fresno hospital. The driver is facing felony hit and run charges.
visalia, crimetracker, homeless, local
- Fire truck overturns in multiple vehicle collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Coalinga dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal 27 min ago
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos