Hit and Run in Visalia, Homeless Man in Critical Condition
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia Police say the homeless man was pushing a shopping cart across North Dinuba Boulevard when he was hit by a man driving an SUV.
Witnesses tell police the driver of the suburban that hit the man and then left the scene.
Officers still haven't identified the homeless man. He's recovering at a Fresno hospital. The driver is facing felony hit and run charges.
visalia, crimetracker, homeless, local
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo...
28 min ago