Arson Suspect Identified in Fresno Chinatown Fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search continues for the person that broke into a Downtown Fresno restaurant and started a fire. Firefighters were called to the "El Rancho Restaurant" at Tulare and "F" streets just before 3:00 Tuesday morning.
Investigators say someone broke in, burglarized the business, and then set fire to the inside. Officers have identified a suspect and are looking to question that person.
Fire damage is estimated at $150-thousand dollars. Three nearby businesses also suffered smoke damage.
fire, crimetracker, fresno, fresno chinatown, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Accuweather Forecast
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos