Arson Suspect Identified in Fresno Chinatown Fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search continues for the person that broke into a Downtown Fresno restaurant and started a fire. Firefighters were called to the "El Rancho Restaurant" at Tulare and "F" streets just before 3:00 Tuesday morning.
Investigators say someone broke in, burglarized the business, and then set fire to the inside. Officers have identified a suspect and are looking to question that person.
Fire damage is estimated at $150-thousand dollars. Three nearby businesses also suffered smoke damage.
fire, crimetracker, fresno, fresno chinatown, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Accuweather Forecast
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos