Merced Toddler Rides Tricycle into Pool, Child in Critical Condition
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A four-year-old child is in critical condition after falling into a swimming pool in the North Valley.
The accident happened Monday night at a home in Merced. Family members say the child fell into the water while riding a tricycle near the pool.
The child was unconscious when an emergency crew arrived and was rushed to the nearest hospital before being moved to Children's Hospital in Madera.
merced, childrens hospital central california, local
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos