Merced Toddler Rides Tricycle into Pool, Child in Critical Condition
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A four-year-old child is in critical condition after falling into a swimming pool in the North Valley.
The accident happened Monday night at a home in Merced. Family members say the child fell into the water while riding a tricycle near the pool.
The child was unconscious when an emergency crew arrived and was rushed to the nearest hospital before being moved to Children's Hospital in Madera.
merced, childrens hospital central california, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms