Merced Toddler Rides Tricycle into Pool, Child in Critical Condition
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A four-year-old child is in critical condition after falling into a swimming pool in the North Valley.
The accident happened Monday night at a home in Merced. Family members say the child fell into the water while riding a tricycle near the pool.
The child was unconscious when an emergency crew arrived and was rushed to the nearest hospital before being moved to Children's Hospital in Madera.
merced, childrens hospital central california, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 11 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash 44 min ago
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Murderer apologizes for killing pregnant woman
- Mother of 2-year-old that died faces felony charges
- Who will be Mayor?
- Photos: Selfless acts that will brighten your day