St. Gregory Armenian Apostolic Church celebrates 100 years
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fowler church is celebrating 100-years of worship this weekend and services there still sound much like they did back in 1910.
St. Gregory Armenian Apostolic Church was founded by Armenian immigrants 100 years ago today, and generations of families have worshipped there in the years since.
Officials from the Diocese of the Armenian Church of North America joined churchgoers during a special service to celebrate Sunday morning.
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno 51 min ago
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl 38 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona