St. Gregory Armenian Apostolic Church celebrates 100 years
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fowler church is celebrating 100-years of worship this weekend and services there still sound much like they did back in 1910.
St. Gregory Armenian Apostolic Church was founded by Armenian immigrants 100 years ago today, and generations of families have worshipped there in the years since.
Officials from the Diocese of the Armenian Church of North America joined churchgoers during a special service to celebrate Sunday morning.
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast 10 min ago
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks 10 min ago
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport