Farmersville Town Center Completion in Two Years
FARMERSVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- The South Valley community of Farmersville is hoping a large shopping center will help make the town a regional attraction. The shopping center is planned on a forty-acre site on the corner of Noble and Farmersville Boulevard.
A new developer has just signed an exclusive negotiation agreement to take on the new "Farmersville Town Center" with hopes to give the rural community its first grocery store, home improvement center and large pharmacy.
The project is expected to cost tens of millions of dollars and bring hundreds of jobs. Developers hope the Farmersville Town Center will be open in two years.
farmersville, economy, south valley, local, jessica peres
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 59 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified 7 min ago
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Accuweather Forecast
36 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
58 min ago