Farmersville Town Center Completion in Two Years
FARMERSVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- The South Valley community of Farmersville is hoping a large shopping center will help make the town a regional attraction. The shopping center is planned on a forty-acre site on the corner of Noble and Farmersville Boulevard.
A new developer has just signed an exclusive negotiation agreement to take on the new "Farmersville Town Center" with hopes to give the rural community its first grocery store, home improvement center and large pharmacy.
The project is expected to cost tens of millions of dollars and bring hundreds of jobs. Developers hope the Farmersville Town Center will be open in two years.
farmersville, economy, south valley, local, jessica peres
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors 31 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide 55 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos