New VA Clinic Breaks Ground in Oakhurst
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Veterans in need of care in the North Valley will soon have a new place to go.
A new V.A. clinic is being built on Westlake Drive and Highway 49 in Oakhurst.
A groundbreaking ceremony was held for the project Thursday. When completed, the 8,500 square-foot facility will have 18 treatment rooms.
Some of the services that will be available for veterans include mental health care, women's health services and eye care.
- AMBER ALERT: Boy, 12, abducted in Long Beach 22 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla 5 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery