New VA Clinic Breaks Ground in Oakhurst
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Veterans in need of care in the North Valley will soon have a new place to go.
A new V.A. clinic is being built on Westlake Drive and Highway 49 in Oakhurst.
A groundbreaking ceremony was held for the project Thursday. When completed, the 8,500 square-foot facility will have 18 treatment rooms.
Some of the services that will be available for veterans include mental health care, women's health services and eye care.
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera