Could The Latest Arizona Law Affect California?
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The passage of the law in Arizona comes amid growing frustration in the state which has more illegal border crossings than any other.
Despite Arizona's landmark legislation the political analyst we spoke to says too many businesses here in the valley rely on immigrants, even ones here illegally.
Other state law makers who support Arizona's measure could hit a snag.
Texas Governor Rick Perry as well as Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry and our own Governor Schwarzenegger claim this law is unconstitutional and would veto any such bill.
immigration reform, arizona, arnold schwarzenegger, local, john-thomas kobos
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos