Mayor's Youth Job Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Area Chamber Of Commerce helped young people find jobs Saturday at a leaner than usual job fair.
About 1,000 people attended the Fresno Mayor's Youth Job Fair at Fresno City College but organizers say less funding made it smaller than years past. Still, about 25 employers met with students including Ann Taylor, Payless Shoes, and Children's Hospital.
Employers say they were impressed by what they saw. Organizers say more than 150 jobs were available Saturday and some students were hired on the spot.
fresno city college, childrens hospital central california, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos