Benefit for the brave
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The outpouring of support continues three months after the deaths of two valley law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
The organization "Brotherhood Of The Badge" sponsored a concert at Woodward Park Saturday night.
It benefited the families of Fresno County Sheriff's Deputy Joel Wahlenmaier and Reedley Police Officer Javier Bejar.
Three musical groups entertained the crowds with all proceeds going toward the officer's memorial funds.
The two men died in a shootout in Minkler back in February after deputies served a search warrant at a suspect's home.
woodward park, fresno, benefit, local
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety