Woman run down by car during post graduation brawl
EASTON, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Investigators are looking for the driver who ran down a person after a graduation ceremony.
It happened around 8:30 Tuesday night in a parking lot at Washington Union High School in Easton.
Investigators say a continuation school graduation had just finished when a fight broke out that spilled into the parking lot. They say a driver struck a woman with their car.
Deputies say it was chaotic.
"We had people everywhere, not everybody was fighting. We had some who were just standing around and was tough for us because when we pulled up, we didn't know who was involved," said Sgt. Brent Stalker.
Deputies haven't identified the woman. They say her injuries are not considered life threatening. They have yet to release details about the suspect's vehicle.
easton, fresno county, local
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos