Teen killed in DUI accident near Springville, brother arrested
PORTERVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- 17-year-old Jacob Van Winkle was killed in a car crash early Friday morning. He was supposed to graduate from Porterville High School. The car was driven by his brother -- 22-year-old Robert Van Winkle.
Robert has been booked into the Tulare County Jail on drunken driving charges ... after his car swerved out of control and hit a tree outside Springville.
springville, porterville, tulare county, local, gene haagenson
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment 17 min ago
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing 10 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno...
17 min ago
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after...
11 min ago