Domestic dispute leads to deadly stabbing in Earlimart
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County deputies are looking for a murder suspect in Earlimart.
Found a man stabbed to death Thursday afternoon near the intersection of Marin and Molly. Detectives say there was some sort of domestic dispute between the victim, the suspect, and a woman.
28-year-old Rigo Herrera of Bakersfield has been identified as the suspect. If you have any information on his whereabouts, contact the Tulare County Sheriff's Department.
earlimart, murder, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos