Fire on shore of Millerton Lake contained
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire burning near Millerton Lake is now fully contained. The "Fine Fire" has burned about 300 acres since it started Tuesday afternoon.
No one was hurt and no structures burned, however some homes were put on an evacuation advisory.
Fire investigators believe the fire was caused by someone in the area. they're asking the public for help.
Sky Harbour Road at Sulphur Springs Road remains closed to nonresidents, as firefighters work to put out hot spots.
The fire started along the San Joaquin River Trail.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in that area Tuesday afternoon should call Cal-Fire investigators.
fresno, millerton lake, auberry, widlfire, brush fire, local, gene haagenson
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos