Fire on shore of Millerton Lake contained
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire burning near Millerton Lake is now fully contained. The "Fine Fire" has burned about 300 acres since it started Tuesday afternoon.
No one was hurt and no structures burned, however some homes were put on an evacuation advisory.
Fire investigators believe the fire was caused by someone in the area. they're asking the public for help.
Sky Harbour Road at Sulphur Springs Road remains closed to nonresidents, as firefighters work to put out hot spots.
The fire started along the San Joaquin River Trail.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in that area Tuesday afternoon should call Cal-Fire investigators.
fresno, millerton lake, auberry, widlfire, brush fire, local, gene haagenson
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove 49 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses