Fire on shore of Millerton Lake contained
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire burning near Millerton Lake is now fully contained. The "Fine Fire" has burned about 300 acres since it started Tuesday afternoon.
No one was hurt and no structures burned, however some homes were put on an evacuation advisory.
Fire investigators believe the fire was caused by someone in the area. they're asking the public for help.
Sky Harbour Road at Sulphur Springs Road remains closed to nonresidents, as firefighters work to put out hot spots.
The fire started along the San Joaquin River Trail.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in that area Tuesday afternoon should call Cal-Fire investigators.
fresno, millerton lake, auberry, widlfire, brush fire, local, gene haagenson
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 26 min ago
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies