Fire on shore of Millerton Lake contained
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire burning near Millerton Lake is now fully contained. The "Fine Fire" has burned about 300 acres since it started Tuesday afternoon.
No one was hurt and no structures burned, however some homes were put on an evacuation advisory.
Fire investigators believe the fire was caused by someone in the area. they're asking the public for help.
Sky Harbour Road at Sulphur Springs Road remains closed to nonresidents, as firefighters work to put out hot spots.
The fire started along the San Joaquin River Trail.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in that area Tuesday afternoon should call Cal-Fire investigators.
fresno, millerton lake, auberry, widlfire, brush fire, local, gene haagenson
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos