Fire on shore of Millerton Lake contained
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire burning near Millerton Lake is now fully contained. The "Fine Fire" has burned about 300 acres since it started Tuesday afternoon.
No one was hurt and no structures burned, however some homes were put on an evacuation advisory.
Fire investigators believe the fire was caused by someone in the area. they're asking the public for help.
Sky Harbour Road at Sulphur Springs Road remains closed to nonresidents, as firefighters work to put out hot spots.
The fire started along the San Joaquin River Trail.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in that area Tuesday afternoon should call Cal-Fire investigators.
fresno, millerton lake, auberry, widlfire, brush fire, local, gene haagenson
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County 32 min ago
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talk to ABC30 3 min ago
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire 45 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze 56 min ago
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos