Prison Escape in Coalinga
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An inmate in a Fresno County Prison escaped Saturday morning and now corrections officers are looking for him.
The Pleasant Valley State Prison is located in Coalinga.
Officers at the prison say 24-year-old Antonio Jaureque was in prison for a parole violation on a vehicle theft.
He was being housed in a minimum security area outside of the of the prison's secure perimeter with roughly 150 other inmates.
Prison officials are continuing to search the area around the prison for Jaureque.
He's listed at six feet tall, roughly 200 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Things you didn't know about reindeer 24 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos