Fresno Greyhound Bus Crash Update
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Many of the victims of last week's Greyhound bus crash remain in the hospital Monday.
One patient has been released from Saint Agnes Hospital while another is about to released. Two female patients at Community Regional Medical Center were last listed in critical condition, while a male victim is in fair condition.
Thursday morning, the bus collided with an SUV that overturned on Highway 99 near McKinley. The Greyhound bus driver, a passenger and three young women in the overturned SUV were killed.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, local
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno 18 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos