Fresno Greyhound Bus Crash Update
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Many of the victims of last week's Greyhound bus crash remain in the hospital Monday.
One patient has been released from Saint Agnes Hospital while another is about to released. Two female patients at Community Regional Medical Center were last listed in critical condition, while a male victim is in fair condition.
Thursday morning, the bus collided with an SUV that overturned on Highway 99 near McKinley. The Greyhound bus driver, a passenger and three young women in the overturned SUV were killed.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch