Fresno Greyhound Bus Crash Update
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Many of the victims of last week's Greyhound bus crash remain in the hospital Monday.
One patient has been released from Saint Agnes Hospital while another is about to released. Two female patients at Community Regional Medical Center were last listed in critical condition, while a male victim is in fair condition.
Thursday morning, the bus collided with an SUV that overturned on Highway 99 near McKinley. The Greyhound bus driver, a passenger and three young women in the overturned SUV were killed.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, local
- Carstens Fire blamed on unattended campfire
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop 25 min ago
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect