Fresno Greyhound Bus Crash Update
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Many of the victims of last week's Greyhound bus crash remain in the hospital Monday.
One patient has been released from Saint Agnes Hospital while another is about to released. Two female patients at Community Regional Medical Center were last listed in critical condition, while a male victim is in fair condition.
Thursday morning, the bus collided with an SUV that overturned on Highway 99 near McKinley. The Greyhound bus driver, a passenger and three young women in the overturned SUV were killed.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals