Lawsuit blames Greyhound for Fresno Bus Crash
SACRAMENTO (KFSN) -- The attorney for six survivors of last week's deadly bus crash in Fresno puts the blame squarely on the Greyhound bus company and its driver.
The attorney is representing six people who are suing Greyhound and the drivers of the two SUV's involved in the crash that killed six people. One of his clients said the bus was late leaving Los Angles but the driver had a plan.
Bus passenger, Maurice Campbell said, "He said we were thirty minutes late and he'd make that up"
Another passenger, Modesto veterinarian Avtar Jandi, also says the driver was speeding and he was ready to get up and tell the driver when the crash occurred.
Jandi is not part of the lawsuit. The California Highway Patrol tells Action News it will be at least 90 days before they sort out the cause of the accident.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, sacramento, local
- Authorities look for missing woman and daughter 30 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos