Three killed, Three injured in crash near Easton
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people have died in a car accident south of Fresno. The crash happened around 4:30 p.m. at the intersection of Fig and American, near Easton.
The Highway Patrol says a car ran a stop sign and slammed into another car at 55-miles an hour. Three passengers were ejected and died.
The CHP says they were not wearing their seatbelts. The driver who ran the stop sign suffered major injuries. Two people in the other car were also hurt.
Investigators say it does not appear alcohol was involved.
easton, fresno county, fresno, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 48 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting 16 min ago
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos