Body found at Lake Kaweah ID'd as missing boater Mark Burgess
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Tulare County Sheriff's Office has identified a body discovered in Lake Kaweah Tuesday is that of a missing boater.
46-year-old Mark Burgess has not been seen since he was ejected from his boat ... after it collided with a jet ski over Memorial Day weekend.
Search teams found the body in the lake Tuesday. They searched the reservoir for several days after he disappeared back in May.
An autopsy confirmed the body is that of Mark Burgess.
lake kaweah, tulare county, local
- Man caught downloading child porn at McDonald's 34 min ago
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno 7 min ago
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation 33 min ago
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified 36 min ago
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Life or death? Jodi Arias jury deadlocked
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos