Body found at Lake Kaweah ID'd as missing boater Mark Burgess
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Tulare County Sheriff's Office has identified a body discovered in Lake Kaweah Tuesday is that of a missing boater.
46-year-old Mark Burgess has not been seen since he was ejected from his boat ... after it collided with a jet ski over Memorial Day weekend.
Search teams found the body in the lake Tuesday. They searched the reservoir for several days after he disappeared back in May.
An autopsy confirmed the body is that of Mark Burgess.
lake kaweah, tulare county, local
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire 22 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home