Body found at Lake Kaweah ID'd as missing boater Mark Burgess
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Tulare County Sheriff's Office has identified a body discovered in Lake Kaweah Tuesday is that of a missing boater.
46-year-old Mark Burgess has not been seen since he was ejected from his boat ... after it collided with a jet ski over Memorial Day weekend.
Search teams found the body in the lake Tuesday. They searched the reservoir for several days after he disappeared back in May.
An autopsy confirmed the body is that of Mark Burgess.
lake kaweah, tulare county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos