Fresno Co. investigators work to ID body found in orchard
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Coroner is asking for the public's help to identify a body found in a tangerine orchard. The man's body was found Monday morning at Bethel and Adams, near Del Rey.
Investigators say the man is Hispanic, but his age and identity are unknown.
The Sheriff's Department released an image of a tattoo found on the man's left arm. He was also wearing a leather bracelet with a small piece of metal attached to it, with the initials "b.g."
A cause of death has not been released, but the deputies are treating the case as a homicide.
If you have any information or recognize these images, you're asked to contact the sheriff's office.
homicide, crimetracker, del ray, tulare county, local
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos