Fresno Co. investigators work to ID body found in orchard
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Coroner is asking for the public's help to identify a body found in a tangerine orchard. The man's body was found Monday morning at Bethel and Adams, near Del Rey.
Investigators say the man is Hispanic, but his age and identity are unknown.
The Sheriff's Department released an image of a tattoo found on the man's left arm. He was also wearing a leather bracelet with a small piece of metal attached to it, with the initials "b.g."
A cause of death has not been released, but the deputies are treating the case as a homicide.
If you have any information or recognize these images, you're asked to contact the sheriff's office.
homicide, crimetracker, del ray, tulare county, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe