Sheriff's Deputies and FBI search Exeter home
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- An intense police search at an Exeter home turned up dozens of bags of evidence, including bones. It's not yet known if they are animal or human.
The FBI joined Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies and other law enforcement officers in searching the home on B Street near Walnut Wednesday.
Investigators won't say what prompted the search, but we do know they tore out a lemon tree in the backyard and dug up the yard.
The FBI worked with specialized dogs from the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office. Hayward Police also came looking for possible connections to crimes
For now, Tulare County investigators are sorting through the evidence and are planning to refer the case to the district attorney's office.
exeter, tulare county, crimetracker, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 52 min ago
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30 57 min ago
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos