Sheriff's Deputies and FBI search Exeter home
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- An intense police search at an Exeter home turned up dozens of bags of evidence, including bones. It's not yet known if they are animal or human.
The FBI joined Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies and other law enforcement officers in searching the home on B Street near Walnut Wednesday.
Investigators won't say what prompted the search, but we do know they tore out a lemon tree in the backyard and dug up the yard.
The FBI worked with specialized dogs from the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office. Hayward Police also came looking for possible connections to crimes
For now, Tulare County investigators are sorting through the evidence and are planning to refer the case to the district attorney's office.
exeter, tulare county, crimetracker, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 14 min ago
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Good Sports: Cheerforce Vengeance
- Photos: Easter traditions explained