Sheriff's Deputies and FBI search Exeter home
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- An intense police search at an Exeter home turned up dozens of bags of evidence, including bones. It's not yet known if they are animal or human.
The FBI joined Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies and other law enforcement officers in searching the home on B Street near Walnut Wednesday.
Investigators won't say what prompted the search, but we do know they tore out a lemon tree in the backyard and dug up the yard.
The FBI worked with specialized dogs from the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office. Hayward Police also came looking for possible connections to crimes
For now, Tulare County investigators are sorting through the evidence and are planning to refer the case to the district attorney's office.
exeter, tulare county, crimetracker, local
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked 4 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon 43 min ago
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt