Porterville Police search for 2007 murder suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Porterville have identified the suspected triggerman in a 3-year-old murder. They've also arrested a suspected accomplice in the case.
19-year-old Louis Rodriguez was taken into custody in connection with a shooting that happened back in October of 2007. Investigators say Rodriguez was the getaway driver in a murder committed by 23-year-old Juvencio Godinez.
Godinez remains on the run. He's wanted for the murder of Xavier Henry whose body was found inside a car at Olive and G Street in Porterville. A passenger in the car was also shot, but survived.
Police say Godinez is about 5' 7", 150-pounds and should be considered armed and dangerous.
murder, cold case, porterville, tulare county, local
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 25 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos