Porterville Police search for 2007 murder suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Porterville have identified the suspected triggerman in a 3-year-old murder. They've also arrested a suspected accomplice in the case.
19-year-old Louis Rodriguez was taken into custody in connection with a shooting that happened back in October of 2007. Investigators say Rodriguez was the getaway driver in a murder committed by 23-year-old Juvencio Godinez.
Godinez remains on the run. He's wanted for the murder of Xavier Henry whose body was found inside a car at Olive and G Street in Porterville. A passenger in the car was also shot, but survived.
Police say Godinez is about 5' 7", 150-pounds and should be considered armed and dangerous.
murder, cold case, porterville, tulare county, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors 6 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 12 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide 5 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos