Porterville Police search for 2007 murder suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Porterville have identified the suspected triggerman in a 3-year-old murder. They've also arrested a suspected accomplice in the case.
19-year-old Louis Rodriguez was taken into custody in connection with a shooting that happened back in October of 2007. Investigators say Rodriguez was the getaway driver in a murder committed by 23-year-old Juvencio Godinez.
Godinez remains on the run. He's wanted for the murder of Xavier Henry whose body was found inside a car at Olive and G Street in Porterville. A passenger in the car was also shot, but survived.
Police say Godinez is about 5' 7", 150-pounds and should be considered armed and dangerous.
murder, cold case, porterville, tulare county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 8 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 56 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case