CHP search for suspect in fatal hit and run in Tulare Co.
TULARE COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol is looking for the driver of a car that struck and killed a pedestrian in Tulare County Tuesday morning.
The Highway Patrol said someone called them reporting a person lying in the roadway near Avenue 80 and Road 136 south of Pixley.
Officers discovered the person had died. Authorities believe the car fled the scene after the incident.
Officers are still looking for the driver. They have not released the victim's name.
hit and run, crimetracker, pixley, tulare county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 37 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos