Fresno Fire Chief officially heading to Anaheim
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Fire Chief Randy Bruegman is officially heading to Anaheim. Anaheim city councilmember's approved the new hire at their meeting Tuesday night by a unanimous vote.
Bruegman will start his new job in Anaheim in October. He's been chief of the Fresno Fire Department for the past six years. The city of Fresno says it will launch a national search for his replacement.
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 36 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends 22 min ago
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- Fighting the flu with exercise
52 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new California...
36 min ago
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos