Fresno man shot while trying to steal marijuana has died
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man shot while trying to steal marijuana from a backyard in Central Fresno has been identified as 40-year-old Stanley Wallace of Fresno. Wallace died Friday night at Community Regional Medical Center.
The suspect in the shooting remains in jail and he is expected to be charged with murder.
The suspect and several others who live in the house are medical marijuana patients and had a large marijuana garden in the backyard.
Fresno Police are still looking for three other men who took part in the burglary.
marijuana, fresno, fresno county, community regional medical center, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends 7 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos