Fresno man shot while trying to steal marijuana has died
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man shot while trying to steal marijuana from a backyard in Central Fresno has been identified as 40-year-old Stanley Wallace of Fresno. Wallace died Friday night at Community Regional Medical Center.
The suspect in the shooting remains in jail and he is expected to be charged with murder.
The suspect and several others who live in the house are medical marijuana patients and had a large marijuana garden in the backyard.
Fresno Police are still looking for three other men who took part in the burglary.
marijuana, fresno, fresno county, community regional medical center, local
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos