Fresno man shot while trying to steal marijuana has died
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man shot while trying to steal marijuana from a backyard in Central Fresno has been identified as 40-year-old Stanley Wallace of Fresno. Wallace died Friday night at Community Regional Medical Center.
The suspect in the shooting remains in jail and he is expected to be charged with murder.
The suspect and several others who live in the house are medical marijuana patients and had a large marijuana garden in the backyard.
Fresno Police are still looking for three other men who took part in the burglary.
marijuana, fresno, fresno county, community regional medical center, local
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera 9 min ago
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal 38 min ago
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 57 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement