Wiggle, Waggle Walk raised $15,000 for Fresno no-kill shelter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Homeless dogs got some much needed help from their four legged friends Saturday during an annual event that celebrates dogs and their families.
This agility training demonstration was part of the Valley Animal Shelter's 11th Annual Wiggle, Waggle Walk held at Fresno State.
The event included a furry 5k run, a 2 mile walk, and all kinds of dog vendor booths in a park like setting where dogs could just be dogs.
Organizers say registration for the event was the highest ever raising an estimated $15,000 for the no-kill shelter.
california state university fresno, pet, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos