Wiggle, Waggle Walk raised $15,000 for Fresno no-kill shelter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Homeless dogs got some much needed help from their four legged friends Saturday during an annual event that celebrates dogs and their families.
This agility training demonstration was part of the Valley Animal Shelter's 11th Annual Wiggle, Waggle Walk held at Fresno State.
The event included a furry 5k run, a 2 mile walk, and all kinds of dog vendor booths in a park like setting where dogs could just be dogs.
Organizers say registration for the event was the highest ever raising an estimated $15,000 for the no-kill shelter.
california state university fresno, pet, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe