Wiggle, Waggle Walk raised $15,000 for Fresno no-kill shelter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Homeless dogs got some much needed help from their four legged friends Saturday during an annual event that celebrates dogs and their families.
This agility training demonstration was part of the Valley Animal Shelter's 11th Annual Wiggle, Waggle Walk held at Fresno State.
The event included a furry 5k run, a 2 mile walk, and all kinds of dog vendor booths in a park like setting where dogs could just be dogs.
Organizers say registration for the event was the highest ever raising an estimated $15,000 for the no-kill shelter.
california state university fresno, pet, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about