Arrest made in Tulare County Quinceanera shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley man is in custody for killing one person and shooting two others at a large party in Cutler this weekend. It happened at the "Cutler Latin America Club" on Avenue 408 in Cutler.
Investigators say Bolivar Ambriz of Dinuba - arrived at a large party at the club and started shooting several people.
An armed security guard tried to intervene and was also shot. Ambriz is in custody -- but is still recovering at the hospital from gunshot wounds.
Deputies won't say if the armed security guard shot the suspect but tell Action News the shooting all stemmed from an argument at the party.
Officers say there were over one hundred people at the party. They spent most of the day trying to interview witnesses to find out exactly what happened.
tulare county, cutler, crimetracker, shooting, murder, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos