Arrest made in Tulare County Quinceanera shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley man is in custody for killing one person and shooting two others at a large party in Cutler this weekend. It happened at the "Cutler Latin America Club" on Avenue 408 in Cutler.
Investigators say Bolivar Ambriz of Dinuba - arrived at a large party at the club and started shooting several people.
An armed security guard tried to intervene and was also shot. Ambriz is in custody -- but is still recovering at the hospital from gunshot wounds.
Deputies won't say if the armed security guard shot the suspect but tell Action News the shooting all stemmed from an argument at the party.
Officers say there were over one hundred people at the party. They spent most of the day trying to interview witnesses to find out exactly what happened.
tulare county, cutler, crimetracker, shooting, murder, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream 7 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos