Kings County Supervisor arrested on rape charges
CORCORAN, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Kings County Supervisor is facing charges for allegedly raping a woman.
Corcoran Police say 40-year-old Richard Valle was arrested Wednesday for raping a 24-year-old friend while she was unconscious.
Police say the two were drinking earlier in the night at his house. Hours later, the woman arrived at police headquarters crying -- and claiming she had been raped by Valle.
Richard Valle was elected to the Board of Supervisors in 2008. He could be arraigned on the sexual assault charges as early as Friday.
kings county, corcoran, crimetracker, local, jessica peres
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos