Fresno Co. deputies arrest burglary suspect after chase
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's deputies chased a man through the streets of Fresno County Thursday morning.
It started after a man called deputies to tell them that his home near Easton was burglarized. The victim said he knew the suspect and gave police the location of the suspect's home.
Sheriff's deputies said when they arrived at his house the suspect got in his car and sped away. After leading deputies through the neighborhood the suspect returned to his home at Olive and West near Highway 99 where he crashed his vehicle.
23-year-old Edger Cruz of Fresno was arrested for resisting arrest, evading officers, and burglary.
Stay with ABC 30 and ABC30.com for more on this developing story.
crimetracker, robbery, police chase, easton, fresno west central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Accuweather Forecast
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos