Shooting in Farmersville leaves 1 injured and a juvenile dead
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Farmersville Police are asking for the public's help as they try to solve the shooting death of a teenager.
Police were called to the 700 block of North Ventura just before 1 a.m. where they found 18-year-old Monique Alejandrez and a male juvenile suffering from gunshot wounds.
Alejandrez survived her injuries but the other teen was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have released descriptions of two people wanted in connection to the shooting. One is described as a Hispanic male in his early 20's. He's described as being 5 feet, 8 inches tall, with a medium build.
A second suspect is described as a Hispanic juvenile in his early teens with a baby face. He's described as being 5 feet, two inches tall with a medium build.
farmersville, shooting, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport