Deadly mobile home fire in Pixley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley fire fighters are looking into a deadly mobile home fire in Pixley.
It happened on Palm Street near Stanford Avenue around 10 a.m. Sunday morning. The home was destroyed by flames.
Neighbors told firefighters there was a man inside, but fire crews say it was too dangerous to go inside.
After the fire was put out, crews found a body inside. The victim hasn't been identified.
pixley, tulare county, local
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District 44 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops 6 min ago
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Wedding Workout: The final stretch
16 min ago