SB HWY 99 reopened after motorhome crash near Traver
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Highway 99 near Traver is back open after a fiery crash.
Tulare County Firefighters say a motorhome going south on 99, blew a tire and crashed into a tree around 6:00 Wednesday night.
The motorhome caught fire ... burning the vehicle all the way to the frame. A man and a woman were inside when it crashed. The woman was air-lifted to the hospital with major injuries. The man's injuries are unknown.
The entire freeway was closed for about an hour while emergency crews worked to clean up the accident.
traver, tulare county, local
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos