SB HWY 99 reopened after motorhome crash near Traver
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Highway 99 near Traver is back open after a fiery crash.
Tulare County Firefighters say a motorhome going south on 99, blew a tire and crashed into a tree around 6:00 Wednesday night.
The motorhome caught fire ... burning the vehicle all the way to the frame. A man and a woman were inside when it crashed. The woman was air-lifted to the hospital with major injuries. The man's injuries are unknown.
The entire freeway was closed for about an hour while emergency crews worked to clean up the accident.
traver, tulare county, local
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove 43 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno 31 min ago
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music 9 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Accuweather Forecast
28 min ago
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
14 min ago
- Pilot in makes hard landing in Madera Co...
47 min ago
- Man nearly kills two in Central Fresno...
46 min ago